The mission of Employee Health Services is to promote, protect and secure the well-being of the Temple University community.
Employee Health Services supports the goals of the Human Resources Department and assists the Temple community with their healthcare needs through a variety of initiatives.
- Providing pre-employment physical evaluations for new employees to ensure that they can safely perform the responsibilities of their new job.
- Promoting a work culture and environment that supports healthy and safe behaviors/lifestyles.
- Providing high-quality, efficient medical services for employees with urgent medical needs.
- Working with the Environmental Health and Radiation Safety Department to ensure work environments are free from health and safety risks and in compliance with applicable state and federal regulations.
- Working with the Human Resources Department to manage work-related injuries.