Employee Health Services accepts most insurance plans.
A Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) allows you to receive care from any provider without a referral in-network or out-of-network. A Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) is an organized system of healthcare that provides members with access to comprehensive medical services through a network of doctors and hospitals. One doctor, your primary care physician, coordinates your overall medical needs.
However, with all HMO plans a referral is required from your primary care physician prior to your visit to Employee Health Services.
For questions or assistance with obtaining referrals, please contact administrative specialist Alisha Gabriel.
University Health Insurance Plans
Read more about the university’s health insurance plans.
- Personal Choice PPO: Personal Choice is our popular PPO. Members maximize their coverage by accessing care through Personal Choice's network of hospitals, doctors and specialists.
- Keystone Health Plan East HMO: All referrals must be made out to our physician, Jay Mobo. He can be reached by phone at 215-204-2679. The group number for Keystone Health Plan East is 0199167001.
CIGNA PPO: CIGNA PPO plans offer the freedom to visit any licensed provider. A member does not need to choose a primary care physician or secure a referral to see a specialist. Emergency services and urgent care are covered at the in-network benefit level.
Additional Insurance Providers
- Empire BCBS
- Health America/Health Assurance
- Health Net of the Northeast
- Horizon BCBS of New Jersey
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- United Healthcare